Re: Question about Widgets in X window

> Do you think I can implement this under different desktop
> enviroments(KDE,GNOME)with Xlib programming? Or it's toally
> impossible?

Firstly, this is the wrong list for this kind of question. Secondly, any
Gtk/Gnome/KDE/Qt app will run under any Gnome/KDE/X environment, as long
as the associated libraries are available (almost always true).
|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu, |