Re: Proposal: Workrave

<quote who="The Face of Sun Microsystems">

> Hey,
>
> > So, if we were to include a keyboard locking program in the desktop
> > release, I would vouch for DrWright. But then, I don't believe that
> > these programs are useful to the greatest common factor of our users.
> > They would be better off in a geektoys release.
>
> I actually disagree. With the move to a more healthy office environment
> most places, with good posture at your desk and all that other good stuff,
> this just seems a natural extension to this.

Do you think that a large percentage of our users will use drwright? I guess
it has some marketing value ("New, Healthy, Ergonomic GNOME!") but not sure
we want to make inclusion decisions based on that.

- Jeff

      "In addition to these ample facilities, there exists a powerful
       configuration tool called gcc." - Elliot Hughes, author of lwm