RE: GEP-11: Application list for 2.4

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 17:43, Calum Benson wrote:
> Bill's just reminded me to make sure we mention the new accessibility
> features we're intending to propose for inclusion in 2.4... some of them
> are just new features rather than whole new app(lets), but here goes
> anyway:
>
> - AccessX status indicator (either an applet or status tray thing, still
> trying to decide which)

Have just posted a draft UI spec for this at
http://www.gnome.org/~calum/accessx/applet/uispec.html, if anyone's
interested.  The design is based on Chema's Toggle Keys applet, and
Joergen's Lock Keys applet, and I daresay the code might be too :)

Comments welcome, but preferably not too many because we need to start
writing it pretty darn soon if it's to have a chance of getting into 2.4
:/

Cheeri,
Calum.