RE: GEP-11: Application list for 2.4

Bill's just reminded me to make sure we mention the new accessibility
features we're intending to propose for inclusion in 2.4... some of them
are just new features rather than whole new app(lets), but here goes
anyway:

- AccessX status indicator (either an applet or status tray thing, still
trying to decide which)

- GUI to control existing Visual Bell feature

- GUI to turn AT support on and off (unfortunately it can't just
transparently be turned on when you start an AT, at the moment)

- New gtk-engine for the high contrast themes to use, e.g. to ensure
widget borders are visible in the inverse themes

- Possibly an 'accessibility wizard' to simplify the process of setting
up an accessible environment

Unfortunately no code actually exists for any of them yet, but we're
working on it :)

Cheeri,
Calum.