Re: gcalctool 4.2.83 [Was: Latest gcalctool release].

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> <quote who="Rich Burridge">
>
> > Understood. Okay, I've now been educated in the Ways of the Fifth Toe, and
> > with help from Glynn Foster (thanks!), have released gcalctool v4.2.83.
> > You can find it under:
> >
> >    http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/4.2/
>
> I believe the 4.2.83 release brings this thread to a very abrupt end: It
> rocks way hard, and totally kicks gcalc's arse in every possible light. :-)

Actually Rich, one thing you haven't addressed is the calculator API
compatibility issue, given the imminent upgrade from gnome-calculator to
gcalctool that our users will be experiencing as 2.4 is released.

Do you have a prepared solution for this?

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

       "I think of the last year or two as being the biggest private
         investment in public works in decades." - Andrew Tridgell