Re: 2.4 Module List - zenity

Hey there,

> I'd greatly suggest each row to have a hidden tag associated with it
> that IS NOT DISPLAYED in any column - so that when the row is selected,
> the tag is returned. (gdialog suffered from inability to do so, that's
> why I'm stressing). Same for list widget if any.. Also the ability to select
> several rows from the list/tree is required (to be turned on by passing
> additional commandline switch).
>
> Also, the 'question' type means 'yes/no', right? It would be better to state
> this explicitly (and name the option correspondingly).

Please [and this applies to everyone]

	o Check out zenity from CVS
	o Check what it can and can't do in terms of functionality
	o File a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org for what you would
	  like changed

Otherwise I'm very likely to forget all these feature requests. I'll try
to keep the TODO uptodate accordingly.

			Thanks,
				Glynn ;)