Re: Bug in gnome-common package

El mié, 16-04-2003 a las 05:47, Malcolm Tredinnick escribió:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:24:42PM +1200, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> > > It would be best to file it in bugzilla. I think gnome-core is the best
> > > package against which to file.
> >
> > 	Umm, not gnome-core anyway. Sounds like we need a gnome-common product.
> > But then we'd some willing maintainer ... I don't know whether or not
> > James would class himself as willing or not ... :-)
>
> Without wishing to put words into James' mouth, every time he and I have
> discussed this module he keeps saying things like "gnome-common must
> die". Sounds like ideal maintainer material to me. :-)
>
> To solve the problem that exists right now (no bugzilla component), I
> have created a gnome-common product and put myself in as the maintainer
> for the "general" component.

I have just put a bug in this new product. The other one I saw was
already posted (gnome-autogen.sh fails because of "bash" style).

I think it should not be much work for you, I give the solution in the
bug text.

Thanks.

--
Andres Moya <hirunatan hammo org>

"No a la guerra - Otro mundo es posible"
"No queremos a Bush - Tampoco a Sadam"