Re: [gst-devel] Totem or no Totem was Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

> I am lurking here as well, but I gave up on all the gstreamer backend
> apps months ago, like gst-player and rhythmbox.  They just didn't work
> well were too much of a PITA to setup and get working (if at all)
> properly.
>
> xine works, and can play just about anything.  Just my two cents from a
> user.

Point us at the bug reports you filed, thank you.

We all know GStreamer has bugs, we're just not very happy about not
getting enough bug reports.

Thomas

Irene
niemand heeft ooit zo mooi
'neen' tegen mij gezegd
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->