Re: Looks interesting (karamba)

Hi,

I´m the author of gDeskCal. Please reply directly since I have not
(yet) subscribed to this mailing list.

On 07 Apr 2003 18:08:25 +0200
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org> wrote:

Well there is calendar application doing the same for GNOME. http://www.pycage.de/software_gdeskcal.html

looks nice :-)

Add a RSS reader to that and I guess you have Karamba :)

well, karamba is more than that.

It uses python so maybe making it the starting point of a GNOME
konfabulator system would be an idea

Any volunteers? :-)

I like this idea. :)
The next feature I´m working on is Evolution integration, i.e.
gDeskCal can display your appointments and remind you about them.
But the future after this is still totally open.

I think we could make a modular system where the desk calendar
is only one component of.
Any volunteers? Please contact me. :)

Bye, Martin Grimme - http://www.pycage.de