Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

I hate for this to be my first post to this list, but I'm not going to
take this any more.

Here are some facts for you to keep in mind:

- This list is named "desktop-devel."  That means it's a list for
developers.  I'm fairly certain that you have not done any development
on Gnome and don't have any intention of doing so, which means you have
no place on this list.

- You're making ridiculous, unsupported accusations.  If the Gnome
project produces some genuinely useful software which may be useful to
outside developers, there's no reason to protest its use.  Gnomeness
isn't contagious; XFree's use of pkgconfig doesn't mean little four-toed
feet will start appearing in all your X sessions.  Get over your
misguided political views and look at things from a more pragmatic
perspective.  Nobody is coercing anyone to use Gnome-related software-
sometimes it just happens to be the best solution to a particular
problem.  If you don't find it so, you can choose to use other software.

- Nationalities are irrelevant in this discussion.  If you don't have
something to say about the Gnome desktop, you shouldn't be wasting
everyone's time with your e-mails.

Once again, I'm sorry to have my first post be troll food, but I know I
didn't subscribe to
"paranoid-ranting-in-your-email-every-ten-minutes-list."

- Pat Rondon