Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

I would have liked to see the embedding issues handled more clearly,
esp. what the plans are regarding the HTML editing widget that Mozilla
is using in the mail compose window and composer. Also, since
Mozilla.org is (apparantly) reducing priority for composer, it would be
nice to have good competetion in the WYSIWYG HTML editor area using the
mozilla HTML editing widget, like we currently have for the browsing
widget (Mozilla, Phoenix, Galeon, Epiphany, Skipstone, Camino and
KMeleon, to name a few).

--
Biswa.