a little suggestion for mailcheck-applet

Hi everybody,
I need to run two instances of mailcheck-applet included in gnome-panel.
The problem is that this doesn't work because a static variable to store
oldsize of the mailbox is used in the code.
My suggestion is to move this variable to MailCheck-Structure.

Here is the diff-output of the suggested changes:
155d154
<         off_t oldsize;
434c433
<       //static off_t oldsize = 0;
---
>       static off_t oldsize = 0;
458c457
<                       mc->oldsize = 0;
---
>                       oldsize = 0;
468c467
<               if (newsize != mc->oldsize && mc->unreadmail)
---
>               if (newsize != oldsize && mc->unreadmail)
473c472
<               mc->oldsize = newsize;
---
>               oldsize = newsize;
484c483
<               mc->newmail = newmail > mc->oldsize;
---
>               mc->newmail = newmail > oldsize;
486c485
<               mc->oldsize = newmail;
---
>               oldsize = newmail;

With these changes it is possible to run several instances of the
mailcheck-applet.
Perhaps you could include these changes in next release of gnome-panel.

regards
 Jens

(I'm not subscribed to the list, please cc any replies to this mail to
my mailaddress)