Re: making FAM a required dependency

FAM?

For us lesser mortals who do not code in our sleep it would be very
helpful if people could expand acronyms at least once in a thread and not
automatically assume that everyone knows what you mean.

i probably should know and i probably could figure it out but you already
know and to you it is just a few extra keystrokes for you and whole lot of
searching for me (and others) so please do us all a favor and when you
first use an a TLA (Three Letter Acronym) expand it.

It only takes a little extra effort to make things less scary and more
inviting to newbies who hopefully will stick around long enough to make a
useful contribition.

Sincerely
"your humble neophyte who aint stupid but aint no guru neither"

Alan H.