Re: audio/mpeg mime type

The audio/x-mpeg and audio/mpeg descriptions should read "MPEG Audio"
and handle the mp2 file extension as well. audio/x-mp3 is really the
only one that limits itself to mp3. There may be other possible file
extensions for this as well, but I don't recall them off-hand.

--
Rodney Dawes <dobey free fr>