Re: GEP-4 : Versioning and branching rules proposal

Hi Frederic,

On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 17:05, Frederic Crozat wrote:
> > Please comments..
>
> I can't believe nobody complained about anything with new version of
> GEP-4 :)))

	My comment - that so far I see no major benefit in the requirements,
apart from some vague help to an FTP structure that I don't understand
either [ and looking at it recently I was rather suprised at the changes
].

	Thus; since I tend to believe the "Don't bump the number if nothing
changes, because that's horribly inefficient" argument above all others,
as such I'm against the proposal, until someone can explain things to me
sufficiently clearly ;-)

	Jeff - apparently you're the one to enlighten me :-)

	Regards,

		Michael.