Re: desktop-devel-list digest, Vol 1 #691 - 5 msgs

Bill,
That is good news indeed.
With Windows we've had too much trouble here with users of doubtful
computer literacy completely screwing up their machines. So I'm all in
favor of making the choice of window managers available only to
knowledgeable users.
John