Re: metacity, vte

Hi,
Personally I think the time for a switch has come. Especially since
both Red Hat and Sun has commited to VTE I guess the remaining bugs and
performance issues will be ironed out before GNOME 2.2
As for Metacity I think we should switch, but will however use this
opportunity (and I promise to never mention it again) to say that
I really think it would be natural for us to offer a wm chooser capplet
so people can migrate at their own leisure and go back if they so prefer
without having to know things like 'killall sawfish; metacity &'  and
save session.

Christian