Re: metacity, vte

One thing I miss in Metacity is the Alt-Tab behaviour of Sawfish for
example.  Unless I missed something, Alt-Tab pops up a display of what
is running and switches between icons.  I much prefer to have the
applications actually raise and switch focus.  WindowMaker does a good
job of this as well.

Also I always want Galeon, for example, to start in workspace 3 but if I
click on a URL in Evolution which is running in workspace 1, I get an
instance of Galeon in work space 1 instead of 3.  I like having the
matched applications of Sawfish that always puts a listed app on the
desired workspace.

Number three, is the middle or right mouse click on the maximize button
in Sawfish maximizes vertically or horizontally, I use this **all* the
time.  I guess suffice it to say I use Sawfish all the time too but I
like the idea fact that Metacity is built on straight GTK+ libs.

I hope this is the type of feedback you had in mind.
Cheers