Re: Progress bar on startup

This is probably a dumb argument, but personally I like 'seeing' GNOME
start through the progress bar. Simply because it makes the startup time
less eventless. What would be better idea I think than removing it would
be to replace it with some animation like windows has. That way we will
not get the effect of long wait with no action, then 3 seconds of icons
flying by. Instead we see GNOME 'loading' right from the start.

Christian