Re: panel launcher click feedback
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Jacob Berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: panel launcher click feedback
- Date: 18 Sep 2002 22:03:41 -0400
Jacob Berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:
> it uses Xlib because wmaker uses just xlib. i can port it to gdk but...
> it doesn't seem like a worthwhile venture :/
In my modules I normally make a point of using Xlib directly when I'm
doing something blatantly X-specific like this, fwiw. I'm not sure it
matters at all.
] [Thread Prev