Beat me up if you must but I have to know. Gnome 2.0.2 question

How can I turn off the distribution menu and the kde menu in gnome 2.0?

I know how to add submenus through the applications.vfolder-info file.
And how to add entries in my .gnome2/vfolders/applications dir and
such.  However, there do not appear to be any gnome-vfs vfolder
controlling entries for the kde and distro menus.

I looked through the source for gnome-panel but really did not see the
configuration option to be set or anything in the gconf-editor.

Please help.

Gnome panel 2.0.9

Gnome-vfs 2.0.4

Thanks ahead of time and all that.

--
Johnathan Bailes	BAE Systems ESI

 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---