Re: gcalctool / gcal

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 08:49, Luis Villa wrote:

> It won't be a hidden feature- we won't ship two calculators, period.
> Either gcalctool will be acceptable or it won't. :)
>
> Luis

I haven't really played with it, but from looking at screenshots it
doesn't look very gnomish at all. Does this app meet our needs for
accessibility and usability. It at least appears from the screenshots
that this app overides system themes for button colors. Can this app be
made more gnomish within the 2.2 timescale, or is more reasonable to
give the author a list of requirement that need to be fixed for possible
inclusion in 2.4.

dave