Re: Gnome 2.0.1 compiling problems

Hi,

> But... I have some trouble compiling gnome 2.0.1. If this is not the right
> list for this sort of messages, I apologise in advance...

It's probably not, but what the hey ;)

:-)))

> Here are the problems I've had.

You forgot to mention essential details like
* what distro are you running ? (If it's LFS, don't try to cover that fact
  up)
* what machine ?
* what compiler ?
* what are you compiling from ?
* are you experienced ?

Oh gosh... you are so right, and I am so stupid...
- Distro: Redhat 7.3
- Machine: Pentium 9.5
- Compiler: gcc-2.96-110
- Where from: ...Australia? :-)  I didn't get the question
- Experienced: I'd say so - not about things like gnome, though!

> While compiling...

OK, I am going to boot on Linux... I'll let you know!

Merc.