Re: Adventures in GNOME... X Terminals A-Go-Go!

<quote who="Dmitry G. Mastrukov ??????? ??????????? ?????????">

> I haven't expirienced all your troubles at all! Antialiasing, Nau,
> gradient background with transparent picture above it, menu icons - all
> work very quick.

Note that most of my points are just suggestions for better performance. The
only really significant issue is the canvas.

- Jeff

--
   "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets dropped
                     to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne