From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen [mailto:kenneth gnu org]
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 10:19 PM
To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
Subject: What shortcut is good for fullscreen mode

For the moment different apps use different shortcuts for fullscreen, which I think is very bad. I would like to get some input about what to use so we can use it in GnomeMeeting

Galeon				F11
Xmms, Gnomemeeting, mplayer	Ctrl+F
Windows apps			Alt+Enter
Totem				F

And there are probably other applications using other keys.

Most applications accept Esc to exit from fullscreen mode. I like this.

Cheers, Kenneth