Re: [Fwd: Happy Halloween from 5th toe the new version.]

Will LaShell wrote:

> Hey that thing is kinda sexy, it's on the list.

Cool! :]

> My only suggestion might be to change from using frames to using bold
> labels to make it conform a bit more to the HIG. I'll have to figure out
> a way to try it out.

I can add that to my todo list. I'm also e-mailing you a code to sign-up for a free journal if you want to test it out.

> Is the official name for the application "Drivel" ?

It shows up in the menu under "Internet" as "Drivel Journal Client", but the package is simply called "Drivel".

Todd