API/ABI Freeze Date: November 22nd

Hi everyone,

Thanks to eagle-eyes Cap'n Alex Larsson, who noticed that the release team
skipped an important date on the schedule, we now have an API/ABI freeze
date.

It's scheduled for November 22nd, which should give us quite a bit of time
to work out those issues after the feature freeze next Thursday (31st).

This'll be up on the website as soon as I can check it in after this email.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL