Re: Old nautilus themes
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: Dave Camp <dave ximian com>, Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Old nautilus themes
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:58:04 -0400 (EDT)
On 25 Oct 2002, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 23:22, Dave Camp wrote:
> > I'm looking at converting crux eggplant, crux teal, sierra, and tahoe to
> > icon themes, and I'm looking for the right home for them.
> > jdub suggested putting them in the gnome-themes package. Is this OK with
> > everyone? Are there any other suggestions?
> > -dave
> Is there any reason not to just put those in gnome-icon-theme with the
I prefer not to. I see gnome-icon-theme as a base required package, just
like gnome-mime-data. I'd like to minimize version churn and size of it.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a fast talking zombie werewolf gone bad. She's a vivacious winged doctor
who can talk to animals. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev