Re: Visual bell

I'm a little lost here about how we are going to decide what window
border to flash when an app calls gdk_beep() ... we could always
flash the focused window, but that would be confusing if some other
app/window is actually the one beeping...
I think the only thing that can be done is flash all windows from the beeping app if gdk_beep() is used. It's not a perfect solution, but it should be good enough until gdk_window_beep() is
introduced and gdk_beep() is deprecated.

--Ray Strode