Re: help with gnome_display_help()

Is there a "program_init()" in your code . If yes what is application
name you are passing in it. gnome_display_help will actually search
for the help  file in the directory (in $prefix/share/gnome/help/
with the same name as passed in program_init() ) .

Could you tell me what is you application name  and what is the help
file name . Also are you gnome_help_display() or gnome_help_display_desktop() .

regds
satya

Joergen Scheibengruber wrote:

Hi!

I'm currently writing a help for my gnome2 applet. So I added a help
item to the context menu that calls gnome_display_help(). But this
always fails... the gerror->message is something like
"GNOME_FILE_DOMAIN_APP_HELP could not be found" ... I have compiled the
applet with -DDATADIR etc., but GNOME_PARAM_APP_DATADIR is not changed
(its still "app-datadir"). Googling around a little bit, I have found
some bugreports on this, but they seem to have been fixed since quite a
while. So what am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Jörgen