Re: automake/conf examples

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 08:47:51AM -0500, Jacob Perkins wrote:
> Since I can't seem to find good examples online, are there any gnome2
> packages that have good automake/conf files to look at for examples?

Um .. all of them? Seriously, almost every single package uses autotools
to do the dirty work, so pick one that detects the features you want (in
autoconf) or has the directory layout and build result you want (for
automake example) and go for your life.

If you could be a little more specific about what you are exactly
looking for, it might be easier to answer this question.

> Are these also good general gnome2 example packages, or are there others
> I should look at too?

There is a package called gnome-hello, originally written by Havoc and
ported to GNOME 2 by Glynn. That's about a simple as you can get.
Alternatively, have a look at gnome-utils, which is a bunch of small
programs, so they shouldn't be too hard to follow.

Malcolm

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.