glade2 question

When I generate a source code with glade2 and subsequently try to
compile build I get the following

 $ pwd
/home/afb/Projects/project1
$ ./autogen.sh
which: no gnome-autogen.sh in
(/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/home/afb/bin)
You need to install gnome-common from the GNOME CVS

I don't appear to have this file and although I could get from CVS I
assume it may also be possible that it is in an rpm somewhere that I
have not installed, would anyone know if this case and if so what rpm is
it.

Alternatively can I use rpm to find which rpm it is on the CD in the RPM
directory that may contain gnome-autogen.sh?

Thanks in advance