Re: that darned accessibility capplet

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 19:08, Bill Haneman wrote:

> I still think that calling the MouseKeys tab "mouse" and including a
> link to the Mouse capplet would be an accessibility improvement.  We
> certainly can afford the space now, and it's quite relevant to MouseKeys
> users.

I'm still faintly unconvinced (probably just because I can't think of a
realistic scenario where the user would want to use the mouse for some
things but MouseKeys for others), but I'd certainly be happier with the
button solution than replicating mouse capplet functionality in what is
supposed to be a keyboard settings dialog :)

Cheeri,
Calum.