Re: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.1.0: "88MPH"

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Preview Modules
> ---------------
>
> The following modules have been proposed for addition to the 2.2 Desktop
> release:

Sorry everyone, this was meant to read something more like: "The following
modules, proposed for addition to the 2.2 Desktop, have been included in
this release for preview and testing."

So, these aren't the only modules we're considering for 2.2, just the ones
that have been made available so far. Lots of other cool stuff has been
proposed such as Galeon, Rhythmbox, etc. We'll be adding those to the 2.1.x
series preview list as they appear.

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
   "I came for the quality, but I stayed for the freedom." - Sean Neakums