Re: Are Bounce and Slow keys mutually exclusive ?

Sorry for the soapbox everyone.

What I really meant John was I'm all for enabling the selection of both
simultaneously because it broadens AccessX's user support. Your vote
says flexibility, mine says exclusivity. Maybe we can do bothivity with
the UI. I think it will work if a fourth radiobutton was added. They
could be Bounce only, Slow only, Both, None. Would that work
aesthetically and conceptually on the UI?

Earl

> Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
> From: earl johnson <Earl Johnson sun com>
> Subject: Re: Are Bounce and Slow keys mutually exclusive ?
> To: director chpi org
> Cc: jody gnome org, Earl Johnson sun com, calum benson sun com,
desktop-devel-list gnome org, bill haneman sun com