Re: GNOME Utilities 2.1.0 "Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the cupboard "

And with that, the show ended.....until....ta dah da da da da la da da
da......

	    The GNOME circus troop proudly presents

		       GNOME Utilities 2.1.0 (encore)

			    starring

			Stephane Dermurget
		      [and his one man band]

		   still at an ftp site near you

GNOME Floppy Formatter -

	Fix a bunch of memory leaks (Stephane)
	Add GConf support (Stephane)
	Add volume name support (Stephane)
	Add a dialog display number of bad blocks found (Stephane)
	General UI cleanup (Stephane)
	Use g_spawn wherever possible (Stephane)
	Added some nice error dialogs (Stephane)
	Fix crash when closing the format window (Stephane)
	Supports not having ext2fs and dosfs support (Stephane)

Yeah, I'm a doofus for forgetting - sorry Stephane ;)