Nautilus dialog about manual/auto layout

I don't know if this has been brought up or not. But the dialog that
nautilus always brings up (about manual/auto layout) anytime I drag an
icon in a window and let go of it inside the window - is really
annoying. Manytimes I drag an icon by mistake, or change my mind, and
just let go in the original window, but that dialog keeps asking me the
same thing over and over again!

Could we disable it, or have a little "don't ask me again" checkbox at
the bottom?

Cheers,
Loban

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
| loban earthling net, loban caltech edu,  http://loban.caltech.edu |