Re: How to Click using Keyboard in Genome

Dharmesh Maniar wrote:

Hi Everybuddy,

I am a new member of this grop. Can anyone please tell me how to bind a key using sawfish so that i can click using that key on current cursor position.

This feature will be very useful for person like me who don't like to streach hand to my mouse to click something.

I have already bind the keys for moving cursor using my keyboard on my sawfish.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Using the keyboard accessibility control panel, you can turn on mouse keys, which allows you to move the mouse and click the buttons using the keyboard.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.