Re: GNOME Menu (was: Re: [Usability]Re: UI Review Suggestions - Panel)

Fair enough, it looks like there is a good case to change the name
of the GNOME Menu. Main Menu seems the obvious contender, but I'd like
to think about this for a couple of days to see if I can come up with
anything better.

Eugene