Re: UI Review Suggestions - Panel

On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 20:41, Glynn Foster wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> Okay, so I've managed to write up some of the suggestions from the UI
> review.

> o Panel Menus
> 	- menus need mnemonics
> 		- if we do this, we do it on all menus
> 		- first letter selects menu item, not activate it
> 	- Icons for Accessories and Desktop Preferences looks similar
> 	- Other needs a new icon [same as Office] and rename
> 	- Sound & Video is called 'Multimedia' in the context menu
> 		- should be 'Multimedia'
> 	- more seperators?
> 	- Home Folder appears as <username>'s Folder on the desktop background
> 	  	- we should be consistant
> 	- Network Servers looks out of place

Why does "Network Servers" look out of place, and where do you think it
would be better suited to appear ?

Frankly, I think this is the best place for it there, that's why it's
there in the first place.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery