Re: Fw: Incessant Horse Flogging.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Bowie J. Poag wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:36:26 -0700
> From: Bowie J. Poag <bpoag comcast net>
> To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
> Subject: Fw: Incessant Horse Flogging.
>

> Howdy Havoc,
>
>  Whats wrong with proposing a different topic?

What's wrong is I can barely tell to which dead horse you are referring
and you are not politely ignoring whichever dead horse that does not
interest you and discussing something else nor are you politely suggesting
that the thread has gone offtopic and should perhaps go offlist (as others
did).

I have duly noted that i am times verbose (okay I just about always talk
too much) and I will in future try to be more succint and think things out
a little bit more before posting.
I too wish i could have come up with my conclusion and thought about the
big picture sooner but all i can do is try a harder next time and ...

and i think i should shut up and go to sleep now.

Later
Alan