Re: Fw: Incessant Horse Flogging.

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 01:36, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> Howdy Havoc,
>
>  Whats wrong with proposing a different topic?
>
> You're a bright guy -- Propose something new! You have to admit, it would be
> a better use of both my time and yours (not to mention those on the list) if

you would shut up.

> you could contribute something beneficial to the discussion, rather than
> complain about  who suggested it.

Havoc proposes his ideas with code.
You have provided nothing substantial
Beyond the content of your "Everything you do is boring and unoriginal"
rants on /.

Now give us peace.
You don't like what's going on
Start yet another "innovative" project.

iain
--
"I have this hunger in me...everywhere I look, I see the evidence of a
Creator. But I don't see it as religion, which has cut my people in two.