Re: nearing 100,000 bugs- contest! prizes! drugs! sex!
- From: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- To: Wayne Schuller <k_wayne linuxpower org>
- Cc: bugsquad <gnome-bugsquad gnome org>, GNOME Desktop List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: nearing 100,000 bugs- contest! prizes! drugs! sex!
- Date: 08 Nov 2002 09:17:33 -0500
On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 01:41, Wayne Schuller wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 13:25, Luis Villa wrote:
> > Well... not really. ;) But we are nearing bug #100,000. So... we're
> > taking bets :) I have no idea yet what the prizes will be, but...
> > send me your bets. Format (if not in this format, I'll ignore you):
> > 2002-11-01 10:15:36 [10000 Bug Contest]
> UTC I presume?
Bugzilla time (the time stamped on the bugs) which is EST. i.e., I'm
going to go to
and read 'opened by ____ on ____' and that will be the time I'm
BTW, Wayne, your bet didn't conform to the rules. ;)
] [Thread Prev