Re: [Fwd: Happy Halloween from 5th toe the new version.]

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 20:41, Will LaShell wrote:
<snip>
> Look/Feel:
> ----------
> There were originally various themes and theme engines listed here
> originally. Do any of these apply now to GNOME2 ( metatheme perhaps? )

I don't see us releasing themes. Now that art.gnome.org is up and
running, this is the primary place to get themes from. Most of the
distributions actually already release packages from the best ones of
this lot, plus their own themes/branding.

With Gnome 1.x, we didn't have a central place to release Gnome-related
themes from, now we do.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery