Re: Minutes of Gnome 2 release team meeting (late): 2002-05-17

Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> writes:
> If Yelp can't find the DTD and/or stylesheets, it should pop up a dialog
> telling you something like

Complex workaround for a simple problem. ;-)

If we can reliably find glade files, why can't we reliably find
stylesheets? Just ship them in some standard tarball, standalone or
with yelp, point yelp at them, and have yelp open a "your installation
is broken" dialog if they aren't there.

> 		g_signal_connect_swapped (dialog, "response",
> 					  G_CALLBACK (gtk_widget_destroy),
> 					  dialog);

No need for swapped there. ;-)

Another thing that would be good is gtk_dialog_set_resizable (dialog,
FALSE).

Should probably have a convenience function for this thing as Seth
says, but too late for 2.0. Something for libegg.

Havoc