Re: Gnome 2 Anti Aliased Font Question

You have to fiddle with /etc/X11/XftConfig as well.

I had to add 'match edit rgba=rgb;' (excluding quotes) in the beggining
of the file (I don't know if order is relevant, but all examples I saw
had it in the beggining).

You may have to fiddle with the remaining matches to get your best
desired result.

Alternatively, you can also put your options into ~/.xftconfig

Enjoy your aa