Re: Broken sawfish (and some other problems)

lör 2002-05-25 klockan 15.00 skrev James Henstridge:
> Speaking as someone who doesn't actually work on sawfish, I wouldn't
> have thought this issue would apply to the gtk 1.2 version of sawfish,
> as gtk 1.2 uses the locale's character codeset, rather than UTF-8.

The character set specified in the locale for sv_SE is iso-8859-1 and
will probably remain so for quite a while.
The sv.po in the gtk 1.2 version of Sawfish used this character set, but
all sv.po in GNOME2 use UTF-8. So if it's a character set conversion
problem it will only be noticable in the sawfish-gnome-2 branch.

Christian