Re: [RE: gnome-session dialog on crack]
- From: iain <iain ximian com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- Cc: Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org>, balamurali viswanathan wipro com, 'Bastien Nocera' <hadess hadess net>, 'Gnome-i18n' <gnome-i18n gnome org>, 'GNOME Desktop Hackers' <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [RE: gnome-session dialog on crack]
- Date: 23 May 2002 13:46:37 +0100
On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 09:07, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org> wrote:
> > El mar, 21-05-2002 a las 19:26, Balamurali Viswanathan escribió:
> > > In Similar lines when I log out from gnome-2.0 the dialog gives
> > > three options (*Logout *Shut down *Reboot)
> > > Followed by three buttons <Help> <Cancel> <Logout>
> > >
> > > Shouldn't be fair to change <logout> to <ok>
> No, we already changed it from OK to Logout. It's more informative, and they
> are all forms of logging out.
Why don't you change it dynamically to the same thing as the radio
button says. I think selecting "Reboot" and then having to click
"Logout" is confusing. Saying "They're all types of logout" is just
semantics (or something).
Television is the opiate of the masses.
] [Thread Prev