Re: RESEND: Position of buttons on taskbar
- From: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: RESEND: Position of buttons on taskbar
- Date: 21 May 2002 03:07:25 -0400
Yeah continually hiding things in gconf is bad too since gconf editor
makes a pretty bad preference dialog. Maintainers just need to make a
decision on feature requests and stand firm.
On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 03:07, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Philip Rhoades">
> > BTW, why can't it be done?
> The feature doesn't exist. By all means, write a patch, but the demonstrable
> appreciation of SCAM  we have today may mean that it is not accepted. :-)
> Perhaps - and I hope this isn't continuing a bad trend - if it were a hidden
> GConf key option, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.
> - Jeff
>  Severe Crack Avoidance Measures. :-)
] [Thread Prev