RESEND: Position of buttons on taskbar

I didn't get an answer to this before - anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil.

On 2002.05.18 16:51 Philip Rhoades wrote:
Hi all,

Love Gnome!

Though one thing I can't do is have the position of buttons on the task bar (main panel) where I want them - they get sorted into alpha order by the name of the app but I want them in the order that the apps were started (left to right) - how can I do this? (I _have_ done a lot of google searching etc . .).

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades